My name is Caitlyn. I am 10 years old. I have Asperger's, (Autism) OCD, ADHD, and generalized anxiety disorder.

Friday, September 10, 2010

I don't want a keyring around her neck or arm

 I'm really grateful for these necklaces that Caitlyn can wear to school. The other kids don't notice as much. The breakaway clasp comes in handy during a meltdown, and makes them playground safe as well. I do hope they will continue to expand their range of colors and shapes (Guitar? Skull with a Hairbow? Peace Sign? - the sky is the limit, designers!). Unfortunately, they are rather expensive compared to the typical sensory jewelry and are only available from Canada. If you are a retailer reading this, please consider carrying these in your store!

These are available from Kid Companions at a cost of $17.49 each, plus shipping.

Caitlyn really likes hers; it was a gift from a very, very special lady on a cloth diapering board I was a member of. We are extremely grateful to her. I plan to purchase a pink one next; maybe for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment