My name is Caitlyn. I am 10 years old. I have Asperger's, (Autism) OCD, ADHD, and generalized anxiety disorder.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

20% off and free shipping on Chewelry + free 30 day PECS program access

Mayer-Johnson is offering free trials of some awesome software right now, including BoardMakerStudio, BoardMaker Classic Family, and BoardMaker Player. This is a very valuable *full use* trial valid for 30 days. You are able to save and print during the trial.

So far, I have made morning schedules for each of the kids and several sequencing boards for things like "How to Clean Your Room" and "How to Use the Bathroom". You can either make solid sheets to have laminated, or there are many different templates that will allow the laminated sheets to be cut into squares that will use the velcro coins to move around onto other sheets.


What a PECS schedule may look like:

My child is verbal, but there is a ton of material available in the software to assist with non-verbal children and storyboarding. The possibilities are almost endless. How many things can you create in 30 days? Of course, if you'll be relying on the software frequently, please purchase it. The developers have done a wonderful job in including many customizable options.

 What an "I want" board may look like for a non-verbal child:


As a bonus, Mayer Johnson is now carrying the Kids' Companion Chewelry that we love so much! The lanyards are available in 18" and 20" length necklaces, and also as clip ons for clothing. Many of the lanyards are now available in an organic material.



Until March 14th, you can use code TWENTY11 to receive 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on your order of $100 or more. That's amazing!

I really suggest you check it out, if you can. Do be warned, the software is a large program and probably will not run on a netbook or older computer without a lot of RAM.

Disclosure: Not I, nor anyone in my family, is receiving any monetary compensation, goods, kickbacks, or other proceeds from Mayer Johnson for "pimping" their site or any other reason. I just want to share the awesome deals that I come across since so many of the therapuetic tools can break the bank for us and our kids.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I cant see very well but never wipe back to front in number 6 on the chart. Clean to dirty. Just thought I would say.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a google image I pulled, not our own chart :) But good catch! LOL

    ReplyDelete